[kictanet] Fwd: Konza Land Issue Attn Matunda and Ali

Lucy Kimani lkimani at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 19:52:07 EAT 2012

Warigia, while I echo your sentiments in support of PS Ndemo, the activist in me is wondering why we can't do more... For example I nominate Chief Matunda to draft an "Oped" in rebuttal based on PS Ndemo's piece and the supporting posts to be signed by the KICTAnet Community and Vision 2020, and any other entities..

Ali not to pick on you, but I believe Warigia and I are over the seas so would you be willing to act as the treasurer and all supporters can MPESA you their donations for an "AD buy" for the Konza Rebuttal...

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: