[kictanet] Konza Land Issue

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 17:31:08 EAT 2012

Dear Daktari Ndemo

I am really sorry this has happened to you. As I said to one of my
coworkers, if every permanent secretary were like Bitange Ndemo, Kenya
would be in good shape politically and economically.

I join my colleagues in extending my support and loyalty.

Sincerely, Warigia

Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
Clinton School of Public Service
University of Arkansas
1200 President Clinton Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72201
wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu
http://democratizingegypt.blogspot.com

Warigia Bowman
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1479660