[kictanet] Konza Land Issue

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:21:34 EAT 2012

Managed to attend the last hour of the 1st day of the Konza conference at
KICC.

Got a touch base with a Kenyan Architect / Urban Planner who did pretty
well at UoN + Harvard.

There is a lesson for Konza we can all learn from Harvard University.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Harvard_University

The *foundation* of everything good starts with a disciplined and ethical
minority before the mass (populist) media gives credit to those who opposed
the ethical minority.

We know you are not on the populist side :)