[kictanet] Fwd: FW: KENIC - on behalf of Sammy Buruchara

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:51:19 EAT 2012

Just for the record, the msema_kweli (aka Aki Weke) joined the list
yesterday.

I responded (directly to him) to his anonymous post, thus:

<quote>
@Msema_Kweli,

It is not in the style of this forum (KICTANet) to spread rumors. Worse
still, you've decided to completely mask your identity, so that no one is
able to question/interrogate your credibility. I remember approving your
list membership just yesterday.

Let's discuss true facts when you come round next time. For now I will
cease your list membership.

If you have any reservations about such action, please let me know before
noon today.

</quote>

He did not respond and so I believe we should forget about him - for now.

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254733744121/+254722743223