[kictanet] Konza Land Issue can we have a public position?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:01:13 EAT 2012

Well if we made noise and Thika road was eventually marked why can't we be
heard on this matter, GG can you lead us on making a public stand i am
willing to write to whom it may concern on behalf of listers, KICTANET
position on Konza Project we can append our signatures if need be to prove
that we are a force to reckon with in any case we are key stakeholders in
so far as the constitution is concerned, i think majority of us have been
sufficiently involved in the process.

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277