[kictanet] On PCK - Re: How To Revive Postal Service

Emmanuel Kimeu EmmanuelK at protec.co.ke
Thu Apr 26 11:09:53 EAT 2012

Edwin,

I suggest that we try to lobby to have an apex ICT society representing all spheres of ICT be entrenched in an Act of parliament (maybe the ICT Bill) just like the accountants and lawyers have ICPAK and LSK respectively. I believe this is a better way of having a more representative and effective organization. I don't know what's your take on this.

Best Regards

PROTEC IS THE CURE FOR ALL YOUR ICT SECURITY HEADACHE

To grow your business, you must focus on … your business. Not on worrying about system security, That's our job!
Scan your systems or update your security policies with a single click  Let us show you how.
Call us on +254 020 2722485, 2729676.
FAX: +254 020 2722480
Email us on Sales at protec.co.ke, info at protec.co.ke
Techinical Support, Techsupport at protec.co.ke