[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into KICTAnet 2.0

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 12:53:00 EAT 2012

Hi Listers,

As a founder Director of KICTANET,  I  congratulate all of you for this contributions because they truly warm our hearts to know that we have somehow achieved our vision.

Robert, let me tell you, you don't know how many times  I quote you the way also my  mother quotes the announcers in the vernacular radio stations as if she is quoting from the bible even though she has never called in to the radio show discussions.

As for those who are proposing revamping, I will say like the incoming World bank president, coming from medicine field he only administers medicine that he has evidence it works and its safe.

Show me your evidence for your prescription and I am with you.

Charles Nduati

CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke