[kictanet] Customer Service in ICT

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 09:55:41 EAT 2012

Evans,

What has just happened with the response from Dr. Ndemo is the propagation of institutionalised mediocrity, it is such oversights that led CPM to lose the deal with IBM for the PC which ended up being swept up by Microsoft.

Assume that it was a large Silicon Valley company that was trying to contact the KICT Board to get information on setting up in Konza and were not members of this list, what would they have done?  Gone elsewhere, lets realise that some of this small "gestures of help" are more detrimental to the Nation than you might think.

Dr. Ndemo, the term is spare the rod and spoil the board.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor