[kictanet] The death of print media

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 10:18:15 EAT 2011

Yawe,

I dont think Print Media would die simply because online media is growing exponentially. If this was true then this death would have already happened in the US/Europe (NY Times, FT, etc)

What might instead kill Print media - particularly in Kenya - is the poor reading culture of Kenyans.  Kenyans read only for exams and front-page politics(headlines - which they dont need to pay for). That is what will kill print media in this country.

walu.