[kictanet] Online 8-5!

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 08:16:28 EAT 2011

Hi,

It has been my belief that the objective on having an on-line presence for the business is that it can be operational 24-7-365 so I was quiet amused when I needed to contact a leading on lines business, Mocality, about an issue I was having with an issue with an offer I participated in as there was no assistance on the web site I send a mail just to receive the following response.

Thanks for contacting Mocality! Your query has been received and we will
endeavor to resolve it within the next 24 working hours. The Mocality Team works
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. You can also visit http://blog.mocality.co.ke/faq/ or http://blog.mocality.co.ke/agentfaq/ for agents in the mean time.

This begs me to ask, are you serious about online business or are you still stack in the stone and mortar mentality?

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor