[kictanet] Registrar of Companies computerisation

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 09:56:39 EAT 2011

Daktari,

It is Monday morning and I still have not been able to get the CR-12, so please notify the Solicitor General that the system is literally broken down.

I belief my requirement is much simpler to achieve than Andrew's case, mine if the confirmation of directors.

The CD-12 is required by Safaricom so that they can renew our mpesa agency in addition I will need to get another certificate of good conduct that was issued not more than 3 months ago, as the one I have is 4 months old.  The courts are said to be using tele-presence but the police still cannot tell if I have been convicted of a crime in the past 3 months, there is a disconnect somewhere here all as a result of the government and its silos; to you Kate.

All these activities are because of a new directive to Safaricom and other mobile money providers by the government of Kenya.  Has the person who issued the directive followed the process (dry run) to see what it will take to implement?  Safaricom has over 25,000 mpesa agents all of who need to meet this new directive and lets remember that not all of them operate from Nairobi.

For all intents and purposes I am an investor and if you cannot give me a one stop shop to do business how do we expect to deliver a better service to that elusive foreign investor?  Charity begins at home and like call centres and outsourcing until we can deliver to ourselves all the initiatives including Malala shall come to nowt.

I wish, as was suggested, that the Governor of Central Bank, the Attorney General, PS Information Ministry, CEO KICTB and any other executives could go under cover and try to get a certificate of good conduct, register a company, carry out a title search and get admitted to Kenyatta.

Instead of paying for breakfast let them use the funds to purchase convincing disguises and get out there and test the systems.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor