[kictanet] Registrar of Companies computerisation

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Fri Sep 9 14:23:03 EAT 2011

With EAC integration picking up, I won't be surprised if it becomes a more
attractive option for Kenyan business owners to register their enterprises
in other member countries first. We maybe setting ourselves up for a new
kind of 'capital' flight if e-government continues to lag behind when
valuable Kenyan-owned innovations domicile elsewhere.

Kind regards,

*Muchiri* Nyaggah

Principal Partner

@muchiri