[kictanet] Safaricom daily bundles

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 21:16:07 EAT 2011

Gakiria
Try loading with Kes. 100 and send to 450. I have found  that the bundles are maintained but you sort of need to activate after the expiry period. I have on two occassions loaded using kes 100 and the bundles worth 100 are added to what had not used. Or maybe I was just lucky...also try calling 100, follow prompts and unfortunately I cant remember which one gets you to a customer service rep, but it is worth trying.

I feel your frustrations.

Rgds
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!