[kictanet] Static IP Address

Eunice Wa tewafula at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:09:19 EAT 2011

Hi Nicholas,

Yes you can provide/get Kenyan numbers via SIP.

If you are a service provider and are seeking to offer as a services, you
will need to buy two things

1. an interconnection gateway to other Service providers on SS7, PRI ISDN,
& SIP. With this you can connect to multiple service providers, Orange will
connect on SS7 for both the 020 and 077 numbers. Most of the others will
connect on PRI (E1's), am told you may get Safaricom on SIP am not sure
though.
2. A Telephony application service server (class 5 softswitch) with billing
and Voice security Network Border element (NBE)

If you are an enterprise/end user and are seeking SIP trunks with Kenyan
numbers, I will refer you to our clients MTN Business, they can already
provide this.

Thanks & Regards,
Eunice Wafula
+254 734 531794