[kictanet] Speed Cameras

Brainiac arebacollins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:15:23 EAT 2011

maybe Daktari you could attempt to bring onto the discussion relevant
persons once more on this issue, never give up on us,  there might
just be someone ready and willing to push through in their mandate,
worst case scenario, why not try a "mututho" type approach with the
honourable members in this list...