[kictanet] eHealth roundtable meeting

Victor Gathara vgathara at vimak.co.ke
Wed Nov 16 12:29:17 EAT 2011

eHealth experts,

DFID has contracted some consultants to design a maternal health programme
in Kenya. I am helping them think through the e-health/m-health component of
their design. In this regard we are arranging a targeted 1/2 day roundtable
meeting with experts, organisations, funders and private sector partners on
24th Nov to discuss:

- problems for which e-health and particularly m-health can help find
solutions

- range of e-health solutions possible, impacts and costs, necessary
conditions

- potential for Kenya

- current policies/strategies on e-health

- current initiatives: scale, scope, status, plans, funding and funding gaps

- outline of DFID proposed programme (by DFID consultants)

- how e-health solutions can be applied to maternal health within our
forthcoming programme and other initiatives; areas for potential
collaboration

I have a few spaces open so if you would be interested in attending this
roundtable please do get in touch with me.

Victor