[kictanet] How to fix public transport

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:48:06 EAT 2011

Well Cleophas we cannot give up on our country East or West home is
best, we have got to do something as citizens. I recently gave one of
the matatu drivers a piece of my mind for cutting in  and he asked me
who i thought i was because he had cut in over 50 Vehicles on Langata
road, i told him i was a patriotic citizen and custodian of the law ,
i reminded him that  ought to be in approved school, i wonder if they
still exist, some of them just behave live spoilt children.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277