[kictanet] Korea

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 21:53:19 EAT 2011

Kenyans should set south korea as a comparator country in our development endeavours. Fits well in our shoe not so long ago. Wat pulls kenyans back is the too much democracy which has been misinterpreted and feed to the iliterate population. Example an electrician will jargon language to explain how an auditor misappropriated cdf fund. Or a journalist explaining to the people through media how a national project should be run. I guess the koreans have learned importance of specialization. (doing the work they understand better) just open, smile and close. Simple