[kictanet] Ndemo's Presidential Debate Final Report?

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Nov 2 19:17:40 EAT 2011

MPs will never do this.  When you see an opportunity take it.  If you cannot take it, show someone what to do with it.  Our problem or the source of our poverty is to shift blame and think someone will do it.  You will never regret when you adopt this simple  philosophy to life.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®