[kictanet] Please Celebrate with us!

Chris Kiagiri ck at google.com
Tue Nov 1 12:10:27 EAT 2011

[+ kictanet, skunkworks]

Congratulations Anne! Your work with Nairobits has been - and continues to
be - an inspiration to all of us.

Kudos also to Judith Owigar of Akirachix, who has also been named a
recipient of the 2011 Anita Borg Change Agent
Awards<http://gracehopper.org/2011/conference/2011-award-winners/#change>sponsored
by Google.

It is great to see two Kenyan women being recognized on this global stage.

Regards,
- Chris