[kictanet] is an e-book a book?

Anderson Levi anderson.levi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:03:55 EAT 2011

Hi,

I think Mark's point of a Kindle being a device used to access e-books, as
opposed to it being an e-book is valid. Another analogy that could
illustrate the same is movies. I can watch a movie on my TV set, my laptop,
my ipad etc but that doesn't make those devices movies. They are merely
hardware devices that allow me to access the movie content... just like the
Kindle enables me to access the contents of e-books.