[kictanet] A Visiting to Facebook?

Samuel Gichuru gichuru at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:41:54 EAT 2011

Hi..

I am visiting San Francisco and would have loved to visit Facebook, I
understand Kenya ICT  Board had a team that did a visit a while back and was
wondering if anyone on this list was part of that team, I have tried
reaching Paul Kokubo to no avail, some kidogo networking here will not hurt
.. thank you

NB: I already have visited, Sales Force and is Scheduled to Visit Google, Y
Combinator and a host of other companies, - Two office I cant find
networking contacts are Facebook and Apple, your help will be much
appreciated.

--
Warm Regards,

twitter: | @samgichuru <http://twitter.com/samgichuru>