[kictanet] Dirty IPs

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Thu May 12 11:33:15 EAT 2011

Robert,

It would be interesting have a sneak peek at the staff competency distribution within the organization…...they might have inherited too much  “dead weight”. But I also believe that they have had sufficient time to turn things around with minimal acrimony from interested parties, and should never be the excuse for poor service delivery.

Edwin