[kictanet] Statistics on Kenya Road Accidents

Henry Okatch hokatch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:02:27 EAT 2011

Its Interesting that you mentioned the dead websites.

Still no luck with the statistics and the Police traffic dept which ideally
should have this info  does not have it on soft.

Rgds
Henry

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 09:00, Twahir Mohamed <tmohamed at ict.go.ke> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> The ministry of transport has the statistics and receivesstatistics daily
>> from the traffic department..
>>
>> contact them they might help you .
>>

> Someone would have thought that these stats would be published on the MoT
> website (if there is any). Sometimes I think govt ministries just run dead
> websites - it's fashionable to have a website in this Information Age, yes,
> but without "living information", it's so dead useless.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
> Nairobi,KE
> +254733744121/+254722743223

Warm Regards
Henry
Cell +254721899572
*Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, It knows it must run faster
than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up,
it knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It
doesn't matter whether you are a gazelle or a lion. When the sun comes up,
you better start running.
- In "The World is Flat" by Thomas L. Friedman*