[kictanet] Update from Kenya ICT Board Bellagio,

eonchari at lynxbits.com eonchari at lynxbits.com
Wed Mar 30 09:32:33 EAT 2011

Robert,

I have raised similar sentiments before (with the McKinsey (sp) study approach- I am yet to get clarifications) but this has been seen as unpatriotic and having a post-Kanu hangover. Not to take anything away from the accomplishments of Seven Seas and KenCall, but are these firms 100%  representative of the industry? Was it too difficult/expensive to collect the views of other players in the industry to capture the true feel of what is happening?

Edwin