[kictanet] Update from Kenya ICT Board Bellagio, Italy Summit 2011

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:22:58 EAT 2011

I agree Leonard, provided upcoming innovators are part and parcel of this
delegations, i dont mind, something similar to Tom Mboyas airlifts, we need
knowledge transfer in as much as we are selling Kenya, get people from the
Counties involved in DV and other projects and expose them, the Youth have
to be part and parcel of this delegations and we would like to get feedback
on who went as , we need to start creating a transgenerational advantage.

Many thanks

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Leonard Mware <mleonardo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wonderful strategy Paul, we need more "away matches" and resources
> allowing; think of "Kenya Day @ Silicon <Day at +Silicon> Valley" and take a
> few techies from i-hub etc with you...
>
> The kind of impact and impression you create when you go out is definitely
> on another scale.
> Leonard

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)