[kictanet] Statistics on Kenya Road Accidents

Henry Okatch hokatch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:47:45 EAT 2011

Hello

Anyone knows where I can get recent statistics on road accidents in Kenya
especially regarding PSV's Personal Vehicles et al.
The current statistics are based on articles written by different
individuals with conflicting statistics
Ohh by the way the Kenya Police website does not have the statistics on
traffic accidents online but they have one on Crime (Which is a good thing)

Anybody who knows where I can get this info especially from government
agencies.
PS the Ministry of Roads website is not working

--
Warm Regards
Henry