[kictanet] Digital Villages - Edwin Onchari

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Mar 30 11:18:23 EAT 2011

Robert,
I have carefully read all of Edwin's posts on this list and I am sorry to state none is positive.  I am asking you if we can uninvite him to next week's meeting.  There is sufficient evidence that not much will happen if we do not have a positive attitude.

Edwin of course has a right to see me as a public servant but in this meet I have invited more postivists and may be boring to him.  Let me have your views sir.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerry®