[kictanet] Update from Kenya ICT Board Bellagio, Italy Summit 2011

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyu at soko-id.co.ke
Wed Mar 30 10:19:44 EAT 2011

Many thanks Paul. I hope a version of this including the value
proposition is widely communicated - so that it starts to appear in
media articles, govt speeches, govt Planning docs, Vision 2030
Communications. So the preparedness of the country, in this regard,
becomes as widely known as plans for tourism and highways.

Also, I assume, ICT board has goals to measure gains from this
Bellagio strategising. Report these achievements, when you can, so
that we know if any business was created as a result.

regards,
Wamuyu

--
Soko ID Co. Ltd
http://www.soko-id.co.ke/

Soko ID is an innovative company that supports public organisations
and promotes the Kenyan heritage on the internet.