[kictanet] Domestic Outsourcing Studies

eonchari at lynxbits.com eonchari at lynxbits.com
Tue Mar 29 13:42:25 EAT 2011

To the best of my recollection, there was an effort by the standards and ethics committee of the then vibrant KBPOCCS to set up a code of ethics for the industry- this was a precursor to growing the industry. The guidelines were launched by the society with a public commitment  (monetary) at the KICC  graced by Dr. Ndemo ; where government was to support the society on a quarterly basis. This support was withdrawn without notice and many other initiatives such as marketing have been frustrated by the KICTB many times in the past. I honestly do not see any degree of unpatriotism to pointing this out.

Edwin