[kictanet] STAKEHOLDERS COMMENTS ON IANA FUNCTIONS-my comments

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Mar 29 10:30:25 EAT 2011

ICANN's At Large community, the group in ICANN
expected to represent user interests in all
aspects of ICANN's work has written a statement
covering each of the six questions in the U.S.
government's notice of inquiry:

<https://community.icann.org/display/alacdocs/ALAC+Statement+on+the+US+National+Telecommunications+and+Information+Administration+%28NTIA%29+Notice+of+Inquiry+%28NOI%29>

Apologies, this information is too late for this
morning's meeting on the IANA function, but
hopefully useful.

Best,

Adam