[kictanet] KIXP Down?

Davidson Thaba dthaba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:00:43 EAT 2011

Its probably time ISPs considered dual links to KIXP from different
infrastructure providers (at least the ones that had redundancy did not go
down), but this was not good enough since most of their peers were down. I
recall there used to be special discounts (highly discounted) for links to
KIXP.

Regards,
Thaba