[kictanet] KIXP Down?

Michuki Mwangi michuki at swiftkenya.com
Mon Mar 28 16:42:13 EAT 2011

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing the issue up. Fortunately KIXP is up and running.
However, one of the infrastructure providers who provides the access
links to majority of the peers at KIXP has an outage on their network.
As a result, most of the peering is down with the exception of a few
networks that use different infrastructure providers.

Normal exchange should resume once the outage is resolved.

Regards,

Michuki
CTO KIXP.