[kictanet] SIM card registration status

kris njoroge krsnjo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:11:00 EAT 2011

Saw the same piece last night and was wondering the same, thought that it
would be so easy to catch this guys, like once they leave the robbed Mpesa
agent the agent makes a call and the transaction is reversed. They could get
away with not getting caught but would not have the money so would deter
them from doing it again.

The sim registration process was all a hoodwink or a quick get rich scheme
by someone, don't know how but think so. Why would they start something and
then not enforce it? Maybe someone in the know could enlighten us all.
Thought the days of mobile crime were long gone?
--
*

If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we
would be so simple that we couldn't. - Emerson M. Pugh

*