[kictanet] IDEOS offer -- NO STOCK AVAILABLE ?

Mandhi Sehmi mandhis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:53:49 EAT 2011

Dear Listers,

Went to redeem the ADVERTISED Ideos Phone from 2 Retail Shops in the morning
after calling customer service to check which store had stocks & then I sent
an SMS to redeem the same.

I & M branch was still closed at 11AM in spite of calling and finding out
that they open from 10-4 on Sundays.

Anyhow, bounced again from Westgate since they only had SALABLE for CASH
stock & no promotion item stocks!?(Though we are led to believe they are
exactly the same products??)

Left my name and contact there & am now just waiting for news?

Furthermore have received 27 passwords for redemption of the phone since
yesterday, so should I collect 27 phones K

Thanks & All the best,

Mandheer Singh Sehmi

Client Relations & Business Development

Computech Limited

Kenya|Tanzania|Uganda|Rwanda|Southern Sudan|

http://www.mailme.ae/duwifi/dufooter.gif

"Recycle - Reuse - Renew - Recover - Reduce - Reclaim - Realize -
Responsibility - Respect"