[kictanet] GoK Outsources OP Twitter a/c & Website

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Sat Mar 12 15:00:52 EAT 2011

Muchiri

It is very frustrating to hear that a US firm is managing this. I think that
this "Mercedes" complex is a widespread and pernicious problem in Kenyan
government.

We really need to focus on local capacity. We have one of the most educated
workforces in Africa, indeed, in the world. Look at the American president!

Rigia