[kictanet] Local content in broadcast material

Ngũgĩ Kĩmani ngugi at mafundi.co.ke
Tue Mar 8 12:38:01 EAT 2011

@Wamuyu: I just noted that in your email below, the TV programmes you refer
to are all aired on Citizen TV. Makes me remember that there was a
[proposed] directive that CCK would require broadcasters to have 40 percent
of local content in their broadcast material:
http://www.cck.go.ke/regulations/downloads/xBroadcastingx_Regulationsx_2009.pdf
.

I wonder if this has been effected yet, and if other TV/FM stations are
complying.

--
Ngũgĩ Kĩmani | Fundi wa Mitambo | 0772 576846 |
http://www.mafundi.co.ke/home