[kictanet] Bob Collymore; Yet to arrive

Preston Odera podera_2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 07:39:38 EAT 2011

Not alone George

I traveled out of the country I found that I was automatically on roaming tarriff. When I came back Safaricom kept charging me at the roaming rate. When I realized and reported which is over a year now nothing has been done to refund.

This morning I tried to use the sambaza facility which is on the menu. Twice it gave me the following message "The format is incorrect. Please check and try again". Considering that this is a menu driven facility where you only input:-

1)The amount to transfer
2)The Cell Phone number to transfer to
3) Pin number

I wonder what else I needed to check to have it go thru?

A few weeks ago I posed the question if Safaricom was going thru problems after upgrade  which was not answered properly.

What are the integrity issues coming up after the upgrade which can be shared with the public?  Is the SLA level still the same on the Customer Service?

Preston
CEO
ISACA (Information Systems Audit & Control Association)