[kictanet] what really merits discussion on KICTANET

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Mon Mar 7 23:24:24 EAT 2011

Alice Best,

IMCO it would be abit of a tough call to delink the list from these
relevant/pertinent queries raised from time
to time, since they would still be geared towards a policy/regulatory
framework that govern quality of service
and value.

On the contrary to a picture emerging where one service provider seems to be
under siege, the more the
they engage constructively, the more they transform this user feedback into
service improvement which
works out for their benefit in the long run, compared to the rest. This
forum provides a rich platform for
interaction, and I would attest that it has gone a long way to influence the
kind of advancements we are
seeing in the industry. A lot of lobbying, particularly from this list for
example has resulted in affordable
and quality service.

Perhaps, instead of gagging such kind of discussions what we may need to see
in place is how we can
channel them in a balanced approach on the list.

Regards,
Harry

  _____