[kictanet] what really merits discussion on KICTANET

Alice Munyua alice at apc.org
Mon Mar 7 21:29:39 EAT 2011

Dear all

Although consumer satisfaction are policy/regulatory related issues, let
us please avoid turning this list into a service provider help-list. It
is not fair to other listers and  to the operators compelled to respond
in this manner.

This list aims to provide a collaborative multi stakeholder forum/space
for policy and regulatory discussions and engagement in support of the
government's mission to enable all Kenyans to gain maximum benefit from
opportunities offered by ICTs.  So would be a much more beneficial
exercise if we discussed these issues within the context of  quality of
service and consumer protection.

On the other hand,  operators may wish to set up a similar list for
customer interactions?

Thanks and best

Alice