[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General - Aluta Continua

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Thu Jun 30 11:19:55 EAT 2011

Yawe,

I have a few questions for you:

1.       How will you increase the corporation’s revenues (i.e. what innovations ill you bring on-board to revive the sleeping giant), in the backdrop of its main products such as snail mail in sharp decline over the years as a result of modern IC technologies?

2.       Do you see any conflict of interest in your role at Posta as a result of your past, current or future engagements with the corporation/elsewhere?

3.       What are your specific qualifications and experience that make you the best candidate for the role of PMG?

4.       With a bloated/redundant workforce at Posta; how will you transform the organization to a lean and productive enterprise without causing “political” and sometimes ethnic uproar that comes with down/right sizing such an organization?

Best Regards,

Edwin M Onchari

0773711600

0720755951