[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General - Aluta Continua

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 07:58:51 EAT 2011

Hi Listers,

My journey to Postal Corporation as Post Master General is still alive and
kicking, as we get closer to the elections I believe the chances shall improve.

As I await the appointment I continue to regularly visit various post offices so
as to keep my finger on the pulse of the organisation.  Most of my visits reveal
the continuing decay and at times wonder if the organisation can really be
salvaged.

Yesterday on visited the City Square Post Office and was shocked to find that
they still have posters hanging advertising the Zaine service.  I have had of
snail mail but it has never been brought home so effectively.

http://quadrantshift.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Photo_062811_001.jpg

Such experiences can be most heart wrenching but on my way out I saw a
poster/model that shows the spread of Postal's network and my drive and
determination to become the Post Master General was rekindled.

http://quadrantshift.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Photo_062811_002.jpg

Comrades, e-commerce is not going anywhere in this country without the total and
absolute participation of Postal Corporation and for this reason I shall
continue my struggle, aluta continua and the giant shall again arise to the
challenge.

Regards

PS.  I have finally come to appreciate the camera on my phone.
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200