[kictanet] National ICT Policy

James Kagwe kagwejg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:31:42 EAT 2011

On the same breadth there was the ICT strategy 2006 which was to run
until 2010. There was an implementation plan with proposals of
committees to do the implementation. Anyone aware how much was achieved
and has there been any evaluation of the results to establish to what
extent the objectives were met?

Now that its period has expired, are there plan to come up with another one?

yours,
James