[kictanet] Invite to Mobile Monday - 27th June

James Muendo james at mobilemonday.co.ke
Thu Jun 23 09:46:05 EAT 2011

Hi All,

Morning.

Monday the 27th June 2011(Which is next Monday)  we would like to invite you
to Mobile Monday that will be at the iHub Nairobi (Directions: Its on the
4th floor, Bishop Magua Centre,Right Opposite Uchumi Hyper,Ngong Road, ),at
6pm, Where we will be hosting the exciting part 3 of *Local Developers and
their successes. *On our speaker list:

   1. *Whive *–  Winners in the Mobile Gaming, Entertainment and Utilities
   category of the just concluded Pivot25 competition *By John Karanja *
   2. *Tuvitu*–  Tuvitu is no stranger to the MOMO community, it was first
   launched by Mbugua Njihia during our 2nd meet up . *with Anthony Karanja*
   3. *Language Translation Apps-*One of the best, light and fastest offline
   English Spanish translator. It translates English words and phrases to
   Spanish and Spanish words and phrases to English. This is a must have
   translator for all type of persons; students, professionals and others.
   Equipped with customized user settings and friendly user Interface making it
   one of the easiest Translators to use*By Dadiaus Momanyi*

At the end of the event,there will be an excellent opportunity to network
with other mobile developers,entrepreneurs and enthusiasts.

Bring a friend or 2.To register, http://momoke2706.eventbrite.com/.

Do you want to know more about Mobile Monday and any Events? For more
information check out:

   - website: www.mobilemonday.co.ke
   - twitter: twitter.com/mobilemondayke
   - facebook: facebook.com/mobilemondayke

If you'd like to be present during the meet up in July please send us an
email at *talk at mobilemonday.co.ke *and we will set up a slot for you

Enjoy the rest of your day

Regards,
--
James M. Muendo

P.O Box 28016 - 00200,
Nairobi.
Mobile: +254725567508
skype:tim.rick      | Twitter: Mmuendo    | gtalk: timrick