[kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

James Kariuki jkariuki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:30:51 EAT 2011

While the discussion is going on. The National Academies Press has
released 4000 books online for free online.
(http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/free-for-all-national-academies-press-puts-all-4000-books-online-at-no-charge/31582)

One particular reference that could be of interest to this discussion
is the: Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate
Steps and Strategic Directions
(http://books.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=12572). It provides some
reasonably well articulated "principles of access" that could be
applicable in our situation. It also provides/defines the roles of the
key stakeholders in the implementation of successful Health IT
programs

Regards
--James