[kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:32:50 EAT 2011

Interesting thoughts colleagues at the beginning of this thread I
proposed a stakeholder forum to agree on a framework for implementing
the best proposals, two major ICT companies have already developed
solutions and are agreeable to public private partnerships, there are
people willing to donate their time like Phares, I believe that would
be a better way to develop a lasting solution, we have a very
proactive Ps and I believe he can bring on board his counterparts from
the health sector.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Barrack O. Otieno