[kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:16:59 EAT 2011

Let me not be mistaken that I am faulting Vision 2030  - thats the topic
picked on by Gachagua - rather my concern is in the health sector. Nurses
and medical officers usually take over the roles of doctors in many
public hospitals , and will always subscribe medicine based on symptoms. The
Labs might not be well equipped for diagnosis on various tropical ailments.
As for personnel, we do have some great ones, though it appears our best
have already been lured away , see related story
http://allafrica.com/stories/201106060136.html