[kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 09:11:13 EAT 2011

So, what is the solution?
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
Kenya

Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

________________________________
From: "pamela at cardiacimplants.com" <pamela at cardiacimplants.com>
To: robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Cc: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Sent: Sun, 5 June, 2011 18:55:14
Subject: Re: [kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

John, sorry to learn about ur cousin, my intuition about what you describe gives
me a horrible feeling this may have been a case of adverse drug reaction. It is
a pity postmortem is not mandatory in this country, as there would have been
evidence of celebral malaria being the cause of death.

Notwithdstanding this, what IBM & co have done in enabling wanainchi acess
malaria therapy na mpango wa 'comfort' through IT is positive.

Pamela
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kenya