[kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

pamela at cardiacimplants.com pamela at cardiacimplants.com
Sun Jun 5 18:55:14 EAT 2011

John, sorry to learn about ur cousin, my intuition about what you describe gives me a horrible feeling this may have been a case of adverse drug reaction. It is a pity postmortem is not mandatory in this country, as there would have been evidence of celebral malaria being the cause of death.

Notwithdstanding this, what IBM & co have done in enabling wanainchi acess malaria therapy na mpango wa 'comfort' through IT is positive.

Pamela
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kenya