[kictanet] [KICTAnet] Update on National Optical FiberBackboneInfrastructure (NOFBI)

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Sat Jul 30 22:57:40 EAT 2011

Hello Bw PS,

I suppose a number of us missed out on the updates on the NOFBI, but from
the
foregoing I believe most are more the wiser and enlightened now, and will be
seeking to get more info on this.

Are the Pasha and DVs feeding off the NOFBI?, if not they should be the
first
to get on board. Indeed it naturally should also come as best suited for
institutions of learning...

Who will distribute & sell bandwidth on the last mile...?

Regards,
Harry